This is a rather big update, with the main purpose of making low tier weapons viable to the point where they can at least be useful alternatives to the starting weapon.
- Support for gamepad has been implemented on Android. As of now there is no way to make custom bindings, but the system will likely be improved upon.
- New weapon: Ace Shrapnel - High tier weapon that delivers a steady stream of shrapnel projectiles, much like the streamguns.
- New weapon: Charge Laser - Top tier laser weapon that requires charging, as the name implies. The emitted laser itself lasts a very short time, but deals high damage and can hit any number of enemies in its path.
- The Bouncer has been removed, and the Rapid Bouncer has been moved down a tier so that it can appear earlier.
- Fire type damage bonus against Light armor has been increased from 5% to 10%, and from 40% to 52% against Biological armor.
- Red hovertanks are slightly less aggressive, and their attack pattern is interrupted for 55 steps instead of 32 every time they take damage.
- Blue turrets, bouncing blue turrets, and elite turrets all fire one less bullet per burst, their bullets travel slower, and the turrets themselves have less HP than before. Furthermore, their aim is slightly reduced, they require slightly more time to reload, and the maximum range at which they can lock on to the player is about 10 tiles shorter. The bouncing variation now has Standard type armor, as opposed to Heavy.
- Room generation will on average make blue levels a tad bit smaller than they were before.
- Enemies killed by the explosion caused by the player dying would not count towards the total kill count contending for Personal Best in Arena game modes.