- 4 new weapons (Orthogun, Flame Spear, Scorch Spear, Triple Rocket).
- Analog control sensitivity settings can be set from the Settings menu.
- An extra step has been added to the tutorial, pointing out which status bar corresponds to energy.
- Enemy HP/damage percentage scaling is displayed after each boss.
- An icon has been added to the lower left of the main menu screen showing that pressing there will back out one step.
- On tablet devices, the 'Change weapon' button has been moved slightly down and shifted to the left side of the screen for easier access. The other virtual buttons have been moved a tiny bit further down.
- The Photon Puncher replaces the Railgun as the weapon that is always dropped by an enemy during the tutorial.
- Energy will no longer start recharging as long as the player even attempts to fire.
- Low tier fire based weapons (Sparkgun, Flamethrower, Sleetfire) have received a damage boost, and the Sparkgun's piercing capabilities have been improved.
- Striders (the larger type of the blue four legged enemies) are less aggressive -- they now have a 1/5 chance of firing every time they jump, compared to the previous rate of 1/3.
- Movement and frame modules are introduced to the drop pool one level earlier.
- Invisible walls are supposed to turn visible when the player is near them, but a bug could cause them to remain invisible at all times.
- Turning off 'Always offer tutorial' would sometimes not register correctly.
- Some elements in the top HUD were slightly stretched out on non-16:9 screens.
- An overlay with a black bar could appear on some non-16:9 screens.